Dr. Kevin Yip ( Orthopaedic Consultant)
Dr. Kevin Yip obtained his medical degree from St. Thomas’ Hospital London, England. Dr.Kevin Yip completed his post-graduate training in London, obtained his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1990, and worked in several hospital units in England before moving to Hong Kong. Dr. Kevin Yip became an Associate Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Prince of Wales Hospital and participated in extensive research in various fields especially the knee and shoulder.
With over 20 years of experience in orthopedic related problem from sports injuries such as Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) repair, Meniscus repair, Shoulder injuries, ruptures of the rotator shoulder cuff to degenerative changes such as hip replacement, Dr. Kevin Yip is the correct man for the job. He is not only able to offer surgical options to his patients; he is also able to provide non surgical options such as reconditioning programs to his patients.
With so many excellent orthopedic surgeons around nowadays, patients are spoilt for choice. However, each surgeon differs in their experience, skills and their area of expertise.
Affiliations of Dr.Kevin Yip
- Fellow Of The Hong Kong College Of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Founding Fellow Of The Hong Kong Academy Of Medicine (02163)
- Fellow Of The Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow Of The Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh
- Founding Member Of Asian Association For Dynamic Osteosynthesis
- Honorary Faculty Member of the Interdisciplinary Centre For Musculoskeletal
- Bioengineering and Rehabilitation Technology
- Member Of Hong Kong Society For Surgery Of The Hand
- General Medical Council (3118719)
- Hong Kong Medical Council (8526)
- The Medical Protection Society (HK5182)
- Hong Kong Public Doctors Association
- University Medical Doctors Association
- Prince Of Wales Hospital Doctors Association
- Hong Kong Medical Association
- Shatin International Union Hospital (Admission Right No C025)
- Admission Right to most private Hospitals in Singapore